In UAE there are so many amazing places and activities to do including gorgeous beaches, fantastic rooftop bars, enormous, top-notch nightclubs, and desert getaways The best outdoor activities, water sports, movie experiences, ladies nights, brunches, happy hours, award-winning restaurants, family-friendly activities, spa days, and other top attractions are all accessible to you.
Here is the list of UAE activities to do when you visit there:
- Cruise Past The Dubai Fountain
Take a cruise on the lake to get the best up-close view of the Burj Khalifa. Pedal boats, a floating garden, kayaks, and water bikes are additional attractions. If you've never been to Dubai before, this is one of the best things to do.
- Get Dressed And Visit Burj Al Arab
Booking a drink at Gilt, a day by the infinity pool, or an elegant afternoon tea is advised since you'll need a reservation just to enter the hotel. Put on your best attire.
- Visit The Green Planet To Experience Rain In The Rainforest
Wildlife missing? Why not mention the rain? Want to visit the jungle? The Green Planet now experiences tropical thunderstorms every day at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Discover The Underwater World 60 Metres Below The Surface
Go to Deep Dive Dubai to fully plunge yourself into the underwater world for the experience that comes closest to travelling to another planet. Divers of all skill levels can explore the sunken city and 60-meter-deep pool at the world-record-breaking diving facility. A team of international diving professionals, backed by the most up-to-date tools, facilities, and technology, offer freediving, snorkelling, and scuba diving experiences and courses.
- Observe The Palm Jumeirah
This man-made archipelago is an incredible display of engineering ingenuity and a wonder of the modern world. Explore the boardwalk and take in the sights. One of the best things to do in Dubai, without a doubt.
- Get The Heart Racing From 220 Metres Up
Consider yourself a little bit of an adventurer. If so, check off the Address Sky View Hotel's Sky Views Dubai observation deck from your Dubai bucket list. You can walk along the 46-meter-long glass walkway from 220 metres up, slide down the transparent slide, and put on a harness to walk along the open-air viewing area. If you're feeling particularly bold, you could even leap across the chasm while remaining assured that your harness will function as intended.
- Emirates Park Zoo
Discover the fascinating creatures that call Emirates Park Zoo, which is home to over 1,700 creatures from more than 250 rare and endangered species, home. Depending on the ticket you choose, you can explore the zoo's various exhibits (like Primate Parade, Petting Zoo, and Wildlife Walk) and take part in five of your favourite zoo-specific activities.
- Visits to the impressive Atlantis, The Palm Resort's Atlantis Aquaventure promise adventures unlike any you've had at a waterpark before.
- This top water park in Dubai has everything you need to have an exciting and unforgettable vacation, from thrilling slides to the lazy river and private beach relaxation.
- UAE has soared to the top of the popularity charts since the turn of the twenty-first century.
- The city has put in place an ambitious tourism strategy to bring in 25 million tourists annually by 2025, and it's already nearly there.
- These are the list of fun activities to do in Dubai. Add Abu Dhabi to your list of fun things to do if you're looking to go on more adventurous activities while visiting the UAE.