Al Hadeerah Restaurant - All You Must Know About
The region's only real open-air desert restaurant, Al Hadheerah at Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa, offers belly dancers, henna artists, a live band, singers, dancers, and a horse and camel show while being set in the vast desert.
- The building, which is 300 meters from the resort and is tucked away among the sand dunes, is decorated to evoke the allure of an Arabian fort with natural stone, rock walls, and a sunken dining area.
- The nearby ancient hamlet with a souk, as well as the presence of Bedouin Arab horsemen and a camel caravan on the dune above the restaurant, add to the ambiance.
- The heritage village offers camel and horseback riding as well as Arabian handicrafts.
- In the restaurant, traditional Middle Eastern dishes are prepared and cooked using a variety of traditional techniques, including wood-fired ovens, charcoal grills, and spit roasts.
- The food is served with Arabic bread baked in bread ovens.